Friday, September 30 - Saturday, October 1, 2022
Maize City Park | 401 S Khedive | Maize, Kansas
10100 W Grady Ave.
P.O. Box 245
Maize, KS 67101
"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN"
2022 Maize Fall Festival Schedule of Events
Friday, September 30
- 4pm: Tailgate/Dinner in the Park (Food Trucks, Yard Games and Beer Garden)
- PEC Shuttle to Maize South
- 7pm: Maize Vs. Maize South Football Game
- PEC Shuttle to Maize Park
- 9pm: Concert in the Park featuring Roadhouse Saints
Saturday, October 1
- 8am: Vendors Open - Maize Park
- 8am: Maize Rec 1 Mile Kids Fun Run - Maize Middle School Track
- Time TBD: Food Trucks Open (Time varies by Food Truck)
- 8am: Tech Box Rentals Inflatables in the Park (closed for Parade 10-11 am)
- 10am: National Anthem and Crafco, Inc Community Parade
- 11am: Kids Games in the Park - Watch Facebook for game times and prizes!
- 11am - 10:30pm: Clair Donnelly Amphitheater Stage Performances/Talent Show - Watch Facebook for Stage Schedule!
- 11am - 4pm: Pride Ag Resources ACE Hardware CMNH Car Show - Academy Drive
- 11am -10:30pm: Maize Lions Club Beer Garden
- 2pm: Baggin' For Veterans Cornhole Tournament - Maize Park (registration at 1 pm)
- 5pm: Alumni Banquet- Maize Middle School
- 8:00pm: Headliner Concert in the Park featuring Lucky People
- 10:30pm: Victory Pyrotechnics Fireworks (Time is approximate)
Vendor Registration is now open for the 2022 Maize Fall Festival! Register your business, arts and crafts, groups, fundraisers , etc. for Saturday, Oct. 1! Food Trucks we have spots available Friday, Sept. 30 and Saturday Oct. 1!
The online payment system will be up soon. For now chose the invoice option. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Calling all businesses and organizations who want to connect with the community and help make the Maize Fall Festival a success!!! 2022 Sponsorships are now available! There are sponsorships for every budget! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
The 9th Annual Pride Ag Ace Hardware Children's Miracle Network Car Show will be held on Saturday, October 1st from 11 AM to 4 PM at the Maize Fall Festival. Click here to learn more and to register.
The Fall Festival Parade will be held on Saturday morning (October 1) starting at 10:00 AM. Parade location and route will be determined by current construction and will be set closer to the date of the Parade.
Spectators may bring chairs or blankets to sit on and may line either side of the parade route, but are asked to stay along the curb line or far enough back to allow adequate room for the parade to travel.
Registration is required to participate in the Parade.
Do you have STAR POWER? Enter the 2022 Maize Fall Festival Talent Contest! First, Second and Third Place prizes given. Registration open now until Friday, September 16 and is limited!